Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Photo Shoot of the Month!

Congratulations to Andrea! She won our first monthly "Shoot of the Month" contest. Each month, I will choose the photo shoot that stands out as being the most creative, unique and exemplifies all of the elements of a great photograph. This month I chose Brenda and David's engagements taken in Nashville, Tennessee! These two are HOT and Andrea did such an amazing job with them! Please leave your comments and tell me what you think of them!

~Lindsay Jane




































2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

They are beautiful! I really like all of the different poses, and I love the first picture with the brick wall.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

I love this shoot! The almost kiss is PERFECT and their eyes are amazing! Great job Andrea capturing the emotion in every single picture!! I give it an A+