Thursday, March 05, 2009

Lindsay Jane is back!

I am finally back into the swing of things since having my baby boy at the beginning of December! Here's a little re-cap of his growth from his first day in the hospital, to now at 12 weeks old! He is so much fun and I've really enjoyed spending so much time with him. I am really excited about this year. We have such an awesome group of photographers now and we are constantly training and enhancing our skills together. We have expanded now into California, Las Vegas and now Nashville, Tennessee (my home state!). We have already reserved a lot of weddings and are anxious to reserve YOUR big day! It's going to be a great 2009!


1 day old


4 days old


1 week


2 weeks


3 weeks


4 weeks


5 weeks


6 weeks


7 weeks


8 weeks


9 weeks


10 weeks


11 weeks


12 weeks

No comments: