Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nate & Angie's Engagements

Julee is finally back shooting after having a sweet baby boy about two months ago and she did a great job with Nate and Angie's engagement shoot :) I have to say that Angie's HOTT pink dress and amazing boots made these pictures so much fun!! Shoes say so much! I especially love the one of them just looking at each other smiling, you can really tell that they love each other... ahhhh..Which picture is your favorite?






























4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome!

Unknown said...

Um, his name is Nate--not Alex. :D It's all good! We had a really great time shooting with Julee! She made us feel so comfortable! I hope we can schedule her for our bridal session.....

Unknown said...

Sorry Angela! That's embarrassing... It's fixed now :)

Anonymous said...

Angie I am super sorry about the name mix up! I had a great time doing your engagements! You two are so fun.