Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Austin's Awesome Senior Shoot!

I had sooooo much fun shooting Austin's senior pictures! You may remember him from this season of 'American Idol'. He made it to the Top 60 in Hollywood! We were lucky enough to get a free concert as Austin serenaded us with his tryout song 'When I Look to the Sky'. He is such a talented and genuinely sweet kid. Not only is he a rock star, but he is the Senior Class President at Riverton High School! We went to three locations with him so that we could really get some variety in his shoot and to show off some different outfits. He even still had his tuxedo from Prom, so we took advantage of it! Nate from Nathan Pickett Films came along as well and did a video. I will post that soon! As you can see, I couldn't narrow it down to just ten. So I chose a lot more - but I can do that - I own the company! :)

~Lindsay












































































1 comment:

Aria said...

wonderful job! I love looking through your blog -you all are so talented! and what a cutie this guy is. I was a fan watching AI, and am even more after looking at these awesome photos. :)