Saturday, June 07, 2008

Aaron & Erica's Wedding





















I've had a lot of fun with Aaron and Erica. They are such a cute couple! They got married at the Gallivan Center and then had their reception at the beautiful Cactus & Tropicals is Draper. I got the wedding about 25 minutes early to check things out, but when I walked up, the whole bridal party was lined up and were walking down the aisle to music playing! I kind of started freaking out because I couldn't believe that they had started early. So of course I started taking pictures like crazy. Well, I found out soon that the bridal party was just doing their rehearsal before the ceremony! I felt so dorky! But I did get some really cute shots of the little flower girl walking down the aisle! Here are my favorites from the day.

No comments: