Sunday, May 11, 2008

Matt and Hannah












This shoot was very unique to say the least... I was so glad to see Hannah and Matt pull up in his original '64 1/2 Ford Mustang for their engagement shoot. It was so beautiful! But, the shoot turned a little sour when all of us got attacked by miniature bugs! I think it was their hatching season, but I have to tell you, it was absolutely miserable! They were all over us! They wouldn't stay away from our faces and eyes and they were evil little things. I don't think anything like that had ever happened to me. Once we figured out that they were hiding out in the grass, we stayed far away. They were such good sports. Luckily, we still were able to get some awesome shots, but I won't be going back to that place for a little while!

No comments: